RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit transceiver for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5114-heathkit-transceiver-sale.html)

Gary Wood January 3rd 04 10:25 PM

Heathkit transceiver for sale

Heathkit HW-16 for sale is in very good cond, a bit of use wear, but does
work very nicely. I put it on the air last week-end and it had 50+ watts
out and a surprisingly good receiver. ( I hadn't used it for awhile and had
forgotten how much fun this little rig is). Asking $90 plus shipping. Will
send pics if you are interested. 73 all Gary KØIMJ