RadioBanter

-   -   Info on Clapp-Eastham RADAK R4/A4 needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5181-info-clapp-eastham-radak-r4-a4-needed.html)

[email protected] January 10th 04 09:11 PM

Info on Clapp-Eastham RADAK R4/A4 needed

Please let me know about value of circa 1914 Clapp-Eastham R4/A4 model radios.
Chuck

Ron Lawrence January 11th 04 12:09 AM

Please let me know about value of circa 1914 Clapp-Eastham R4/A4 model
radios.

The Clapp-Eastham R4/A4 were first advertised
in October 1923.
The 1914 date you're referring to is the patent
date for the Armstrong regen patent.

73, Ron

C.R."Ron"Lawrence
Antique Radio Collector & Historian

POBox 3015
Matthews, NC 28106-3015
704-289-1166 (home)

Radio Collection Web Page,
http://www.radioheaven.homestead.com
CC-AWA Web Page,
http://www.cc-awa.org

Dale H. Cook January 11th 04 03:52 PM

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:11:04 GMT, wrote:

Please let me know about value of circa 1914 Clapp-Eastham R4/A4 model radios.

Chuck -

The latest value estimate I have for an R4 is $330 - $390.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, WWWR Roanoke VA, WCQV Moneta VA, WKBA
WZZI Vinton VA, WKPA WLNI WZZU Lynchburg VA, WMNA/WMNA-FM Gretna VA
http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml

Bill Turner January 13th 04 04:08 PM

ASK rec.antique.radio+phono.com

CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.
For a business SASE and with each order I send a copy of The Pocket
Resource Guide.