RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Heathkit SA-2060 2KW Tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5261-fs-heathkit-sa-2060-2kw-tuner.html)

Hockeyguy January 19th 04 01:31 PM

FS: Heathkit SA-2060 2KW Tuner

For Sale: Heathkit SA-2060 160-10 Mtrs 2KW antenna Tuner. It's in very
nice overall condition. There are no dents or holes in the cabinet. All
original Heathkit knobs. Both the Tuner & wattmeter portions work
perfectly. I do not have the manual for it, but I do have the preset chart
from the manual to set all of the adjustments to the different bands. The
tuner is missing 2 or 3 of the original screws from the cabinet. I'm happy
to supply any digital photos of the tuner on request. The price is a firm
$215 plus actual shipping via your choice. Contact me at:

Thanks for looking, Steve K2FW