RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Boys Books (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5355-radio-boys-books.html)

Sparks January 30th 04 02:41 PM

Radio Boys Books

I have 19 Radio Boys books. Any one interested in ALL of them? Sparks
W4EAS

AComarow January 30th 04 10:03 PM

I have 19 Radio Boys books. Any one interested in ALL of them? Sparks
W4EAS

Sparks, I'm so hurt... I sold you a bunch of mine (like 10, if I remember
right), and now you're booting them out into the cold...

Actually, I'm kidding. In fact, it's great to get radio books circulating among
people who haven't seen 'em.

Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.

Sparks January 31st 04 01:49 AM

Hello My Friend. Retirement and a heart attatc or two have made Me have
to thin out what I can keep and projects I can't finish. I still have
the most important ones that got Me into Ham radio in the early 50's.
Regards, Sparks W4EAS

AComarow January 31st 04 02:37 AM

Hello My Friend. Retirement and a heart attatc or two have made Me have
to thin out what I can keep and projects I can't finish. I still have
the most important ones that got Me into Ham radio in the early 50's.
Regards, Sparks W4EAS

I understand, and wish you only the best.

Avery W3AVE

Scott Dorsey January 31st 04 02:37 AM

Sparks wrote:
Hello My Friend. Retirement and a heart attatc or two have made Me have
to thin out what I can keep and projects I can't finish. I still have
the most important ones that got Me into Ham radio in the early 50's.
Regards, Sparks W4EAS

I have a copy of Radio Boys at the Sending Station. I'll offer to trade it
for something interesting and electronic that doesn't weigh very much.
--scott

k1nwb November 19th 08 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparks (Post 30714)
I have 19 Radio Boys books. Any one interested in ALL of them? Sparks
W4EAS

I have several of the RBoys books and am always looking for others...what titles do you have and what prices? tnx in advance ...Chuck, K1NWB