RadioBanter

-   -   FS Drake L-75 Amplifer (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5822-fs-drake-l-75-amplifer.html)

Charlie Hugg March 21st 04 02:56 AM

FS Drake L-75 Amplifer

I have for sale a very nice Drake L-75 HF Amplifier . It works great and
cosmetics is excellent. It comes with the original manual.
This is the little brother to the L-7 and runs one Eimac 3-500Z tube and has
a built in power supply. Drake did not make many of these so it is rather
scarce. If you have been looking for one of these, I don't think that you
will find a nicer one. Price is $750 plus shipping from 79602. Digital
pictures available upon request.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
See my Collins, Signal/One & Drake
Photo Galleries and Hallicrafters Virtual
Museum at: http://hug-a-bug.com