RadioBanter

-   -   Need Hallicrafters and Collins A-Line Knobs (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5884-need-hallicrafters-collins-line-knobs.html)

Charlie Hugg March 25th 04 02:13 AM

Need Hallicrafters and Collins A-Line Knobs

I need a Band Selector Knob for the Hallicrafters SX-62 Receiver. I think
that Band Selector Knob for the SX-71 is that same as well as the HT-37.
It is the metal knob with an extension at the bottom.
Please let me know if you have one. Also I need a Band Knob for the Collins
A-Line gear such as the 75A4 or R388. Same knob as the AF Gain,
RF Gain, , etc. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
See my Collins, Signal/One & Drake
Photo Galleries and Hallicrafters Virtual
Museum at: http://hug-a-bug.com