RadioBanter

-   -   FS Manual for NAVY MBF Transceiver Collins (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5900-fs-manual-navy-mbf-transceiver-collins.html)

Bruce Anderson March 28th 04 05:47 AM

FS Manual for NAVY MBF Transceiver Collins

I have a manual for the NAVY model MBF Transceiver. Made by Collins radio
Co.
Manual has complete Theory of operation with stage by stage breakdown.
Alignment information. Complete parts list. Schematics and Mechanical
drawings. Manual is in good shape for a 60 year old book.

$25 or make an offer

W1LUS

K1PAS April 16th 09 05:03 PM

Hi Am interested in this willyou accept 15.00 sent to 94063 and pay pal ?
Phil K1PAS 650-771-0499

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Anderson (Post 32110)

K1PAS August 7th 09 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Anderson (Post 32110)
I have a manual for the NAVY model MBF Transceiver. Made by Collins radio
Co.
Manual has complete Theory of operation with stage by stage breakdown.
Alignment information. Complete parts list. Schematics and Mechanical
drawings. Manual is in good shape for a 60 year old book.

$25 or make an offer

W1LUS

Hi Im interested would you accept 10.00 for it ?Phil K1PAS

spalletta August 21st 17 12:42 AM

MBF Manual

do you still have this for sale?