RadioBanter

-   -   JRC NRD 1EL Manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6011-jrc-nrd-1el-manual.html)

Francesco Sartorello April 9th 04 06:59 PM

JRC NRD 1EL Manual

Gentlemen,
I own this beautiful JRC NRD 1EL in pretty nice conditions but performing
poorly: it is something in between a R390A and a 51S1, with a few band-pass
filters added; unfortunately the manual I have is in Japanese so only the
electric diagram is understandable. Inquiries to several dozens of manual
traders for a version in English brought no result. I am not intentioned to
learn Japanese just for the purpose nor do I have the time, so any help to
find a Manual in English would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everybody!
Francesco Sartorello