RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Collins 75A-4 BFO assembly (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6056-wtb-collins-75a-4-bfo-assembly.html)

rkerr April 14th 04 04:51 PM

WTB: Collins 75A-4 BFO assembly

I have obtained a 75A-4 that has been scavenged for a few critical
parts, but is otherwise in very good condition. I am looking for the
BFO tuner assembly. This is the can that encloses L31, C117-C120 and
associated parts. I have the tuning shaft that connects to the passband
tuning knob & PTO, so just need the shield can and its contents. Does
anyone out there have a parts rig?

Failing that, is anyone willing to lift the shield cover off their BFO
and take some pictures of the contents so I can reproduce them?

Bob
WB4TGG