RadioBanter

-   -   Where to buy Drake Spray Paint?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6214-where-buy-drake-spray-paint.html)

[email protected] May 7th 04 11:41 PM

Where to buy Drake Spray Paint??

Hi
I have a worn spot on my Drake L-4B And I need to know where to buy
the spray paint.
Can I get it at Home Depot?

Dave Edwards May 8th 04 02:59 AM

Ugh...please don't wreck it with a can of spray paint.
Even folks that say..."I mask off the area, I have a spray booth, and
computer matched paint, and
HVLP sprayers...yada yada yada" It will still look awful when done!
Send the cabinet to Hartzell...the company that painted it to begin with.
As long as your front panel is still nice, your amp will end up looking like
new!
.....Dave

David Stinson May 8th 04 03:59 AM

Dave Edwards wrote:

Ugh...please don't wreck it with a can of spray paint.
Even folks that say..."I mask off the area, I have a spray booth, and
computer matched paint, and
HVLP sprayers...yada yada yada" It will still look awful when done!
Send the cabinet to Hartzell...

Tell us about them so we can, please.