RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Ameritron 2.5 KW QSK5 Unit (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6264-fs-ameritron-2-5-kw-qsk5-unit.html)

Lew/ K1NDV May 14th 04 08:36 PM

FS: Ameritron 2.5 KW QSK5 Unit

FS: The Ameritron QSK5 pin diode QSK unit. Have the manual. This will
run any amplifier up to 2.5 kpep full qsk with any qsk capable
transceiver. Unit is in near new condx and has had little use. It is
free standing complete with built in power supply. See Ameritron ad
for more info. Unit is excess to my needs as I already have 3 other
qsk units in my shack. Current new price is $327.00 Asking $150