RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: Service manual for Redifon R145 Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6313-wanted-service-manual-redifon-r145-receiver.html)

Simon May 23rd 04 12:36 PM

Wanted: Service manual for Redifon R145 Receiver

A ham friend who doesn't have internet access, is looking for a service
manual for a Redifon R145 communications receiver. A copy or electronic
version will be fine and reasonable costs reimbursed.

The only website I can find offering such
a manual is not fully operative and does not respond to email.

If you can help, please email me in the first instance.

Thanks, Simon