RadioBanter

-   -   HRO-500 and HRO-600 original manuals. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/64322-hro-500-hro-600-original-manuals.html)

Jerry February 13th 05 08:09 AM

HRO-500 and HRO-600 original manuals.

Hello out there! I still have two original HRO-600 manuals left. They are
both mint, & come with the schematics. $20.00 each. Additionally, i still
have original/mint/with schematics, HRO-500 manuals...same price. I had
placed an ad on Boatanchor news a couple of months ago, & due to a computer
problem, lost some days worth of e-mails. I don't know if there was an
interested buyer back then, & if there was...and i didn't respond...it was
due to this computer (virus) problem.I would apologize to whomever may have
responded back then. I DO answer ALL e-mails.Thank you!
Jerry