RadioBanter

-   -   F.S. More Good Stuff (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/64623-f-s-more-good-stuff.html)

Brian Hill February 16th 05 05:24 PM

F.S. More Good Stuff

Well here we go again. Some things are new and some of them are listed again
because some folks didn't send $s or contact me. Oh well I don't mind if
someone changes their mind, but please guys let me know because if I tell
someone it's spoken for and you don't let me know, well you know. Anyway
here gos

No prices are etched in stone so make an offer. I need to get rid of this
stuff because I'm buying another house and my back is killing me :)
Prices do not include shipping.
I take PayPal also. (It saves me a long trip to the bank)
I can email pics if needed. Thanks for your intrest.

P.S. I' ll may be parting out an SP-600 JX-17 so let me Know your needs.
It's restorable but in parts. I was in the process of restoring it but found
another in great shape so it sets in a box. It's a 1953 model with the
dreaded black beauties. :(

73 and good DXing.
Brian Hill
Zumbrota, Southern MN
Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

MISC EQUIPMENT:
1. Antique Sensory Lightning Arrester, NOS Excellent shape. $12
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/arrest.jpg

2. Vintage Olson PH-10 Headphones, Made in Japan, They look like 50s vintage
with leather on headstrap. Very good condition. $10
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/olsen.jpg

3. Toshiba Satellite Pro 490XCDT Pentium II 266MHz 13.3" TFT Display
64MB of RAM CD-ROM Drive 4GB Hard Drive. Externall floppy drive.
Docking station incuded.
Works great. I can't get the modem to work now? $120

4. 1935 Tobe Deutschmann Browning 35 Receiver (I knocked of a $100 from my
first post and it didn't sell on ebay either) Maybe I'm stuck with it? LOL
:)

This is very nice restored Browning 35. It works good. All the capacitors
were changed. This is the rarer version with the tuning eye. These radios
were a kit and came with the preassembled Tobe tuner for ease of assembly.
The 35 was a affordable alternative to the more expensive preassembled sets
like the Hallicrafters Super Skyrider, RME 9 etc... These radios didn't come
with a cabinet to keep cost down and this one was modified for it from a
small console and It looks real neat. This is a very rare and unique radio.
The chassis is very shiny and clean with no corrosion. P.S. THIS RADIO
CABINET IS A VERYSMALL CONSOLE CABINET (36" H, 22" W, 11 1/2" D) AND WEIGHS
ONLY ABOUT 20-25lbs AND THE RADIO IS ABOUT THE SAME. SO THE TOTOL SHIPPING
WEIGHT SHOULD BE LESS THAN 60lbs $400
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b1.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b2.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b3.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b4.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b5.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b6.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b7.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/b8.jpg

5. Tektronix 2213 60 MHz Dual trace analog Oscilloscope with new 10X, 1X
switchable probe.
Good Cond.Works great. $120
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/tek.jpg

6. ELENCO SG-9500 Signal Gen/Counter with leads. Nice shape and working. One
small segment of the readout is out (see pick, its the very last segment.
$45
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/9500.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/95002.jpg

7. BC-1031-C PANORAMIC ADAPTER. WWII Signal Corps type. Mfg. New London Ist.
Corp. Very good condition and working. (May need minor maint to bring it up
to spec.) $100
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/pan3.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/pan2.jpg

JOHN F. RIDER HARDBOUND BOOKS:
1. Aligning Philco Receivers Vol #1, John F. Rider 1941, Good shape
hardbound book w/dust jacket.$10.50
3. Frequency Modulation, John F. Rider 1940, Good shape hardbound book
w/dust jacket. $7.50
4. Vacuum Tube Voltmeters, John F. Rider 1941, Good shape hardbound book
w/dust jacket. $9.50
5. Servicing by Signal Tracing, John F. Rider 1939, Good shape hardbound
book w/dust jacket. $10.50
6. The Meter at Work,, John F. Rider 1940, Good shape hardbound book w/dust
jacket. $15.50

SOFTBOUND BOOKS:
1. IRC Volume Control Guide #2 & Resistor Catalog, Circa1939 Good shape. $5
2. IRC Volume Control Guide #2, (1940 suplement to 1939 #2 issue. ) Good
shape.$2
3. Cornell-Dubilier Capacitor Manual #1, 1939-40. Good shape. $8
5. Allied Radio " Best ways to use your VOM & VTVM, 1965. Good shape. $5
6. JFD BAllast Manual, 1947. Good shape. $5
7. Federal's Miniture Selenium Rectifier Handbook, 1950. Good shape. $3
8. NRI Radio/TV Electronics Dictionary. 1967. Good shape. $7
9. Archer, Building Power Supplies, 1991. Good shape. $2
10. The Radio Hobbyist Buyers Blue Book, Bob Grove.Good shape. $1
11. W-J Radio Electronics Catolog supplement 250 Dec, 1949. Good shape. 50c
12. Modern Mechanix, Radio Builders Manual, 1935, Good shape. $10
13. Radio Amateur's Handbook, 42nd 1965, Crack down spline. $8
14. Misc Rider Chanalyst Info, 1930s Good shape. $5
15. There Are No Electrons, Kenn Amdahl. 1991. Good read. A funny book about
electricity. $8
17. KARADIO Model 80, Manual, Good shape. $5
19. SUPREME Test Equipment Catalog #447, Good shape. $5
20. RCP Test Equipment Catalog #129, 1946 Good shape. $5
21. Centralab Catalog #25, Good shape. $3
23. IRC Resistor Catalog, Good shape. $1
24. Jackson Test Equipment Catalog, 1948 Good shape. $1
25. Stancor Hamanual Transmitter Kit Catalog #5, 1940, Good shape. $6
26. BUD Radio Parts Catalog & Price list #145, Good shape. $5
27. SUPREME Model 589 Tube Tester Manual, 1940. Good shape. $10
28. Precision Model ES-550 Cathode Ray Oscillograph Manual, (Some writing
and notes). $10
29. Precision Series SP-5 Oscilloscope Test Probe Set Manual, (Some writing
and notes). $5
30. Precision Model E-310 Sine and Square Wave Generator Manual, (Some
writing and notes). $5
32. MARCONI Standard Signal Generator Manual for Type EB 144H, TF144H,
TF144H/1. Huge manual with spiral binding and plastic protective cover. $25
33. W-J Radio catalog referance book and buyer's guide. 1947. Good shape. $8
36. Popular Mech. What to Make Craftsman's Guide (woodworking to radio kits
for sale) 1935. Good shape $5
37. Meissner "How to build" Instruction Manual, 1942. Big Book. Covers all
ther kits including the great 14 tube Traffic Master. Good shape/ Cover worn
on spline. $25

QSTs:
1. Oct 1936. Good shape. $2
2. Mar 1939 Good shape. $2

jhancock October 31st 08 07:20 PM

Hi Brian --

I'm interested in the BC-1031 Panoramic Adaptor. I can't open the images on this site; so, please e-mail me with pictures at:

Thanks,

John