RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Galaxy V MK II Complete HF Station (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/64658-fs-galaxy-v-mk-ii-complete-hf-station.html)

WZ1U February 16th 05 10:47 PM

FS: Galaxy V MK II Complete HF Station

I have for sale as a complete station or will sell each piece
individually a Galaxy V Mark 2 station. It covers 80 to 10 meters and
comes with the original manuals for all the pieces. The transceiver
will come with the optional crystal calibrator and vox board, also a
Turner hand microphone and the external power supply for
$175.....Galaxy station console $95, Galaxy VFO $95, 300 Hz external
cw filter $50, Galaxy 2000 amplifier 2KW PEP will not load up tubes
are ok will need some work and comes with the power supply
$150......The station is an 8 out of 10 and its in very good
condition. I have plenty of digital shots I can send you if needed.
This is a Vintage 60's HF station and rare to find one with all the
accessories. If you would like to purchase the whole complete station
I will take $450 plus shipping using FEDEX ground......If you would
like more info on it email me or I can call you if you like.....WZ1U
Steve / Lakeville, Ma.

Joe Malloy February 17th 05 03:30 AM

WZ1U wrote:
[...]

I'll take the 300 cycle cw filter, if you still have it...

Thanks!

73,

Joe, W2RBA