RadioBanter

-   -   For Sale: B&W 5100B transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/64916-sale-b-w-5100b-transmitter.html)

Hockeyguy February 19th 05 05:15 PM

For Sale: B&W 5100B transmitter

For Sale: B&W 5100B transmitter. Cosmetically, it has a lot of small dings
& scratches & is in my estimate, on a scale from 1-10 about a seven.
However, it works perfectly. It has full output on all bands with fairly new
tubes in it. The modulator has been modified by me & sounds great! If for
some reason, you're not happy with it, return it to me for a full refund! It
also comes with the "Original" manual, not a copy! Am asking only $200 for
it. Because of the weight of this transmitter, I would prefer a local
pickup. I live in the Southern NJ area. I can email other pictures upon
request to anyone needing them.
Steve K2FW