RadioBanter

-   -   FS/FT: Drake TR4C (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/65021-fs-ft-drake-tr4c.html)

Jeff Camp February 20th 05 04:38 PM

FS/FT: Drake TR4C

I have for sale a Drake TR4C transceiver in very good condition. A small
fan has been added on the back to keep the finals cool. Case has a few
scratches, but no dings or dents. Cosmetically it's an 8.5 or 9,
electrically it's a 10. I used this rig daily for about a year and
really enjoyed it. Asking $325 or would consider trade for Heathkit
SA-2060A tuner, Ten Tec filters for Omni V, nice SB-230, 220, 221, or
2200, Kenwood D700, or whatever else you have laying around. please
respond via email to .

73, Jeff N0WJP