RadioBanter

-   -   INFO: Johnson Viking Invader 2000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/65569-info-johnson-viking-invader-2000-a.html)

[email protected] February 27th 05 08:35 PM

INFO: Johnson Viking Invader 2000

INFO: Johnson Viking Invader 2000
Hi I have a VERY nice Johnson Viking Invader 2000
I just got it. Front panel id excellent and chasis is
very nice also.

Now the problem at hand....The cabinet needs painting and the bezel
that goes around the front cabinet needs to be repainted.
I noticed the cabinet is a crinkle paint and the front bezel is a
different crinkel paint.
Does someone sell this type of crinkle paint to spray on???
Any help would be appreciated.
I really like this gem.
NJ