RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Meters for T-195 militry transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6609-wtb-meters-t-195-militry-transmitter.html)

Norm - WA3KEY July 2nd 04 01:10 AM

WTB: Meters for T-195 militry transmitter

I recently found a beautiful, working T-195B transmitter to
complete my GRC-19 station. Only one problem ... it has no
meters. Fair Radio Sales reports there are out of stock and have
no source for replacements. There's also references on the Web
to a Michael Baranowsky (a.k.a. Baran's) in Pennsylvania who has
R-390A, R-392 and T-195 meters and parts, but the listed phone
number is no longer valid. And there are a few mentions of
"reproduction meters" at various Web sites but no listed sources.

If anyone on this group can help me find a set of original or
replacement T-195 meters (or even just the specs) I'd be very
appreciative. Surplus Sales of Nebraska has a few meters of
similar style in their catalog that perhaps could be made to work
in a pinch.

If you can help, please respond via e-mail to

Thanks for reading this post and for your assistance.
73 de Norm - WA3KEY