RadioBanter

-   -   Eico 232 ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6614-eico-232-a.html)

Lou July 3rd 04 01:08 AM

Eico 232 ?

I'm trying to recall, and hope someone here can lend a hand. On the
"Uni-probe" for the Eico 232, was the resistor - in line for the DC
measurements OR for the AC/OHMS measurements ? I know it was a 1 meg 1/2
watt, but that is all I can recall of it. I've been looking for a Uni-probe
for my Eico, and since I've had trouble finding one, am planning on making
one.

If you would, PLEASE answer direct, my news groups have been hit and miss
lately. Just remove NO SPAM.

Lou