RadioBanter

-   -   FS Tempo S-1, S-5, S-2 service and operating manuals (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6658-fs-tempo-s-1-s-5-s-2-service-operating-manuals.html)

Uncle Peter July 9th 04 03:52 AM

FS Tempo S-1, S-5, S-2 service and operating manuals

Henry Radio/Tempo manuals

Tempo S2 220 MHz operating manual, copy, fair
Tempo S-1 Service Manual copy, good
Tempo S-1/S-5 S-2 Service Manual, copy (might be factory original?)
Tempo S-1 operating instruction manual, copy, fair
S-1 Mars Mod article copy from 1980 issue 73 magazine

$12.00 for lot of manuals

[email protected] May 31st 14 12:00 PM

On Thursday, July 8, 2004 10:52:22 PM UTC-4, Uncle Peter wrote:
Henry Radio/Tempo manuals

Tempo S2 220 MHz operating manual, copy, fair
Tempo S-1 Service Manual copy, good
Tempo S-1/S-5 S-2 Service Manual, copy (might be factory original?)
Tempo S-1 operating instruction manual, copy, fair
S-1 Mars Mod article copy from 1980 issue 73 magazine

$12.00 for lot of manuals

Hi, I assume that these manuals have been sold by now but if not I am interested.

Thanks,

Glenn(AE8GP)

gareth May 31st 14 12:02 PM

wrote in message
On Thursday, July 8, 2004 10:52:22 PM UTC-4, Uncle Peter wrote:
Henry Radio/Tempo manuals
Tempo S2 220 MHz operating manual, copy, fair
Tempo S-1 Service Manual copy, good
Tempo S-1/S-5 S-2 Service Manual, copy (might be factory original?)
Tempo S-1 operating instruction manual, copy, fair
S-1 Mars Mod article copy from 1980 issue 73 magazine
$12.00 for lot of manuals

Hi, I assume that these manuals have been sold by now but if not I am
interested.

You are replying to a post from ten years ago.