RadioBanter

-   -   Cleaning Out the Basement (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6740-cleaning-out-basement.html)

VE1TV August 10th 04 11:23 AM

Cleaning Out the Basement

I never thought it would come to this.
I used to lie in bed with a flashlight and devour the Heathkit catalouge, or
my 1954 ARRL handbook with all the nice ads in back. I vowed I would have
the biggest, most well equipped station possible (instead of my old GE table
radio with 3 SW bands and no bfo).
I spent the past 30+ years collecting anything I could get my hands on. I
never imagined I would value space as much as an old Heathkit receiver but,
there it is.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

I have yet to dust off an HRO-7, NC2-40D, various SB series stuff, SP600,
Drake C-line.......

I would rather sell or swap rather than going the ebay route.

Kevin VE1TV

Al Parker August 14th 04 09:57 PM

Hi Kevin,
That's a beautiful Mohawk. I could be interested in the SP-600, have
you set a price? What model is it, has it been re-capped?
thanks,
Al, W8UT
anchor at ec.rr.com