RadioBanter

-   -   Microphone Cable (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/67520-microphone-cable.html)

Paul March 23rd 05 09:06 PM

Microphone Cable

I have been looking for a replacement cable. I would like a coiled
cable. I have been using a D-104 on my Kenwood TS-520.The connector has
been changed many times now and the end of the cable is unusable. I'm
sure someone on this site will be able to help me.
Tnx es 73 Paul W7ZCA

Caveat Lector March 23rd 05 10:51 PM

I bought one at Radio Shack a few years back
But don't if they still carry them as they now sell primarily Silly Phones
Give em a call.

And I suspect the CB shops might have a replacement.

--
I doubt, therefore I might be !

Caveat Lector March 23rd 05 11:01 PM

TRy Bills two way radio URL:
http://www.bills2way.com/equip/mics.html
He has some replacement cords for Astatic mics

--
I doubt, therefore I might be !