RadioBanter

-   -   JST 245 audio out impedANCE" (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/67521-jst-245-audio-out-impedance%22.html)

Ralph Cameron March 23rd 05 11:43 PM

JST 245 audio out impedANCE"

Can anyone tell me the audio output impedance of the headphone output of ths
transceiver?

Thanks

Designing an accessory for it that requires the audio out.
Ralph

Bob Miller March 27th 05 10:41 PM

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:43:38 -0500, "Ralph Cameron"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me the audio output impedance of the headphone output of ths
transceiver?

Thanks

Designing an accessory for it that requires the audio out.
Ralph

FWIW, the instruction manual for my NRD-525 receiver says about the
headphones jack, "Use headphones with an impedance of 4 to 16 ohms.
Stereo headphones can be used without modification."

bob
k5qwg