RadioBanter

-   -   CAL POLY Pomona, CA. Hamfest, is it still on? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6790-cal-poly-pomona-ca-hamfest-still.html)

Gary C. August 18th 04 12:18 PM

CAL POLY Pomona, CA. Hamfest, is it still on?

Someone told me that the Cal Poly Hamfest is no longer, is this true?
Something about the Antique Swapmeet pulling out, too expensive etc. etc.
I hope this a rumor. Any info appreciated.

Thanks,

Guntier aka GC

Back Scatter August 18th 04 02:54 PM

At URL:
http://members.cox.net/stengel/swapmeets.html
Sez discontinued as of July (but has ? mark)

Maybe try the telephone number on th web -- (714) 537-4230.

For info on The Southern California Antique Radio Fest SCARF -- see URL:
http://home.pacbell.net/philbert/scarf/scarf.htm
Sez -- Suspended

--
Back Scatter