RadioBanter

-   -   SW-3 coil forms (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/68751-sw-3-coil-forms.html)

Bill M April 11th 05 03:09 PM

SW-3 coil forms

Uh-oh. I'm in a quandry here. I just finished restoring an SW-3 and
can't find the coil forms. I don't want to bugger it up by changing
sockets.
I checked with Jim Fred and he has none and is quite far behind in
already paid orders. He's also the supplier for Ocean State which is
the only other source I know of and he says they are out of stock.

I don't think I can afford originals but does anyone have any of the
aftermarket types hanging around that they'd like to get rid of?

-Bill
exray at coqui dot net

John Bartley April 11th 05 05:18 PM

Bill M wrote:

Uh-oh. I'm in a quandry here. I just finished restoring an SW-3 and
can't find the coil forms. I don't want to bugger it up by changing
sockets.
I checked with Jim Fred and he has none and is quite far behind in
already paid orders. He's also the supplier for Ocean State which is
the only other source I know of and he says they are out of stock.

I don't think I can afford originals but does anyone have any of the
aftermarket types hanging around that they'd like to get rid of?

-Bill
exray at coqui dot net

What do you need Bill??

My basement isn't quite empty yet :-) .

--
regards from ::

John Bartley
43 Norway Spruce Street
Stittsville, Ontario
Canada, K2S1P5

( If you slow down it takes longer
- does that apply to life also?)

Vlad April 11th 05 09:42 PM

Bill,
SW-3 coil forms are available from Ocean State Electronics:
http://www.oselectronics.com/ose_p86.htm
Regards,
Vlad, kb9olm