RadioBanter

-   -   WTB:Hmmarlund HQ-145X parts radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/68846-wtb-hmmarlund-hq-145x-parts-radio.html)

Larry McGee April 13th 05 02:20 AM

WTB:Hmmarlund HQ-145X parts radio

Hello,
I have an ugly, working HQ-145X. The previous users had fat fingers and a
lot of the lettering is rubbed off. Also, I don't have the original cabinet.
If you have a non-working, clean HQ-145X that you would get rid of, please
let me know. I live in northern IL and would pick up within 300 miles (even
with today's gas prices). Thanks.
Larry

ann murphy April 13th 05 07:39 PM

deisel is 89.9£ per litre here petrol about the same cant (afford) to travel
50 miles never mind 300!!
regards to all barry
MW1FDU