RadioBanter

-   -   Thordarson transformer specs? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7038-thordarson-transformer-specs.html)

K5DH October 1st 04 03:59 AM

Thordarson transformer specs?

I have an old Thordarson power transformer with
the following numbers on one of the end bells:

TH-16943
T-52277

Can you tell me the specs on this transformer?

73,
Dean K5DH

Ron H October 1st 04 07:50 PM

Hi Dean! Here's a site with LOTS of transformer data..
http://208.190.133.201/old_iron/

Good Luck!
K3PID Ron H.

"K5DH" wrote in message
I have an old Thordarson power transformer with
the following numbers on one of the end bells:

TH-16943
T-52277

Can you tell me the specs on this transformer?

73,
Dean K5DH

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD