RadioBanter

-   -   Knight TR-106 info needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7046-knight-tr-106-info-needed.html)

L.K. October 4th 04 12:16 AM

Knight TR-106 info needed

I just picked up a Knight TR-106 and need a clear schematic / manual
along with info on wiring the AC and DC power plug. I downloaded from
BAMA, but the schematic quality is very poor. If someone has the
original paper manual, I'd really like a scan or possibe hard copy.

Please contat me directly.

Larry - WA5KBQ

jgellis15 December 29th 10 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.K. (Post 34495)
I just picked up a Knight TR-106 and need a clear schematic / manual
along with info on wiring the AC and DC power plug. I downloaded from
BAMA, but the schematic quality is very poor. If someone has the
original paper manual, I'd really like a scan or possibe hard copy.

Please contat me directly.

Larry - WA5KBQ

**does anybody know where you can send a broken knight tr 106 for repair? I am not good enough to fix it myself....bought it off ebay and want to have it restored...thanks Greg Ka0wan

Channel Jumper January 6th 11 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgellis15 (Post 727357)
**does anybody know where you can send a broken knight tr 106 for repair? I am not good enough to fix it myself....bought it off ebay and want to have it restored...thanks Greg Ka0wan

Route 53 Cb Shop
1297 W Hannah Street
Houtzdale, PA 16651-1925 map

Phone:
(814) 378-7882

o Margaret Durica, Owner

At one time - this was the person to take a CB to if you wanted it fixed quick.

If you didn't care how long it took him -
Marty Palmer
Fm Communications Corp
129 Haag Road
Punxsutawney, PA 15767-5004