RadioBanter

-   -   WS 62 info (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/70559-ws-62-info.html)

John May 8th 05 08:45 PM

WS 62 info

I bought a Wireless Set 62 at the Dunstable Downs radio boot sale this
afternoon. It looks to be in reasonable shape. I have already found and
downloaded the circuit diagram and I understand there are some technical
notes including alignment details, component list, service info etc etc. If
anyone has the notes on the WS62 and could make me a copy I would be
very grateful and would refund costs. If a scanned PDF that would be even
better.

John G3UGY
Croydon, Surrey

Replies to news group or to morters at global.freeserve.co.uk