RadioBanter

-   -   EF JOHNSON NAVIGATOR (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7066-ef-johnson-navigator.html)

Ai de hua October 9th 04 03:54 AM

EF JOHNSON NAVIGATOR

For collectors. This transmitter is clean and in original condition.
Impossible to find. 800 produced. $600.

73,
Ed NI6S
Los Angeles

K9SQG October 9th 04 03:35 PM

Ed,

Just out of curiosity, do you have the manual? Would you know shipping costs
to 45431?

Thanks,

Evan

Edward Knobloch October 9th 04 08:24 PM

GBrown wrote:

Not totally impossible to find. I have three of them in excellent shape.
Gary

How do you like the keying compared to a Viking Ranger?
If I recall correctly, the Navigator doesn't use a clamp tube.

73,
Ed Knobloch

Ai de hua October 10th 04 05:38 AM

I looked for years....Lucky you that you have more than one....You can now
retire :-)