RadioBanter

-   -   Help to find circuit of Radioshack DX-300 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7068-help-find-circuit-radioshack-dx-300-a.html)

Ron October 9th 04 08:55 AM

Help to find circuit of Radioshack DX-300

Hi, I have an old Radioshack DX-300 Receiver which Receives very well
but the S Meter has stopped working :( does anyone have the circuit
that I could beg a copy, thanks from Ron G3YUH...

Michael A. Terrell February 21st 05 09:15 PM

Ron wrote:

Hi, I have an old Radioshack DX-300 Receiver which Receives very well
but the S Meter has stopped working :( does anyone have the circuit
that I could beg a copy, thanks from Ron G3YUH...

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/ under Schematics

or the individual pages a

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/DX300_48.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/DX300_49.jpg
--
Beware of those who suffer from delusions of adequacy!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida