RadioBanter

-   -   URC-35B Power Supply (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7104-urc-35b-power-supply.html)

Larry Beardsley October 16th 04 03:08 AM

URC-35B Power Supply

I am looking for a power supply (DC-DC Converter) for an AN/URC-35B.
The DC-DC Converter was part of the AM-3007A RF amplifier. The unit
in my radio has the following information:

DC-DC Converter
14304 Assy 0026-2200
Serial Number A0517
465820-168-9628

I am willing to swap "good junk" or purchase outright. A non-working
unit would be considered if it has a good inverter transformer- I can
rebuild just about anything else.

I have a complete tech manual and can swap schematics, parts lists or
assembly drawings.