RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: 300W modulation transformer (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/71197-wtb-300w-modulation-transformer.html)

Richard Hankins May 18th 05 03:44 PM

WTB: 300W modulation transformer

Folks,

I am after a multi-match modulation transformer of around 250 - 300 watt
audio power rating. Something like a UTC CVM-4, Stancor A-3898,
Ken-O-Tap T496, Woden UM-4 or Thordarson T-11M77 would suit.

I can't find one of these in the UK, probably because it would have been
used in rigs above the UK license power limit. If you have one to spare
and don't mind dealing with the packaging for shipping over here, then I
will be pleased to hear from you.

73s

Richard
G7RVI