RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Power switch for HL-2200 Heathkit Amp (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/71352-wtb-power-switch-hl-2200-heathkit-amp.html)

Bob Rinaldi May 21st 05 02:53 PM

WTB: Power switch for HL-2200 Heathkit Amp

Hello:

Looking for a replacement on/off switch for my Heathkit HL-2200 amplifier.

Thanks !

73, Bob
W1CNY

http://www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1

"

gb May 21st 05 03:24 PM

"Bob Rinaldi" wrote in message
Hello:

Looking for a replacement on/off switch for my Heathkit HL-2200 amplifier.
Thanks !

73, Bob
W1CNY
http://www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1

Bob -

What is "special" about this switch (e.g. hole size, color, neon light).
RigPix had a poor photo of this amplifier
http://www.rigpix.com/linears/hl2200.htm
but it looks like a standard switch that Carling produced.

If you "pulled" the switch does it have any mfg. numbers for cross
reference?

w9gb

Bob Rinaldi May 21st 05 05:18 PM

Really nothing special, it just would match the other two. Heath part #
61-45.

Haven't pulled it yet to look for markings..

Bob

gb May 21st 05 09:56 PM

"Bob Rinaldi" wrote in message
The part number is "P 260211E Arrow England" .

"Bob Rinaldi" wrote in message

Really nothing special, it just would match the other two. Heath part #
61-45.

http://www.folioinstruments.com/Webp...romeritics.htm

OK
Arrow Hart Wiring Devices, Syracuse, NY, USA, 800-628-8956
E-mail:

I have seen references that Arrow Hart is new part of Cooper Industries -
Cooper Wiring Device Division - Arrow Hart (Cooper Crouse Hinds).

Arrow Hart commercial and industrial switches
003/51094/00 SWITCH,DPDT,ARROW HART 260211E $ 13.33

Page D-19 of the catalog
http://www.cooperwiringdevices.com/c...D_Switches.pdf

Looks like either surplus OR a cross match to competitor switch with same
specs (not uncommon in the appliance switch market)

gb

gb May 21st 05 10:00 PM

"gb" wrote in message
"Bob Rinaldi" wrote in message
The part number is "P 260211E Arrow England" .

"Bob Rinaldi" wrote in message

Really nothing special, it just would match the other two. Heath part #
61-45.

http://www.folioinstruments.com/Webp...romeritics.htm

OK
Arrow Hart Wiring Devices, Syracuse, NY, USA, 800-628-8956
E-mail:

I have seen references that Arrow Hart is new part of Cooper Industries -
Cooper Wiring Device Division - Arrow Hart (Cooper Crouse Hinds).

Arrow Hart commercial and industrial switches
003/51094/00 SWITCH,DPDT,ARROW HART 260211E $ 13.33

Sorry -

The above part reference was found at:

Folio Instruments, Inc.
Montreal, Quebec