RadioBanter

-   -   Rig Pix Database. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7158-rig-pix-database.html)

electronics_tech October 26th 04 07:49 PM

Rig Pix Database.

Hello,

You probably know about this website already but for those that don't, there
is a website where you can look up old boat anchor rigs and old scanners.

www.rigpix.com/index.shtml

Enjoy.
Jim
73 de VE3JGE

Keyboard In The Wilderness October 26th 04 08:20 PM

Yep tis a good one -- RigPix

Some others to peruse at URL:
http://ac6v.com/techref.htm#photo

AND

5,000+ Old BC and SW Radios at Radio Attic's Archives
http://archives.radioattic.com/
--
The Anon Keyboard
I doubt, therefore I might be

Steve Adams November 1st 04 07:23 PM

"Keyboard In The Wilderness" wrote in message news:rsxfd.78218$hj.20699@fed1read07...

AND

5,000+ Old BC and SW Radios at Radio Attic's Archives
http://archives.radioattic.com/

I am always trying to invite folks to send photos of their radios for
the Archives but confess that, with the ongoing (and sadly stalled)
database project at the Archives, I have slacked off lately.

Everyone who frequents this NG is hereby invited to send photos of
your vintage communications equipment to the Radio Attic's Archives at
! It may take me a while to get your photos
published, but I promise I will. Eventually I'd like enough amateur
gear displayed to require a special site just for that!

Steve Adams
Webmaster, the Radio Attic