RadioBanter

-   -   FS: National HRO (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7172-fs-national-hro.html)

Adrian October 29th 04 12:14 AM

FS: National HRO

Folks

The last time I sold gear in this forum I was very pleased with the
results so...Apologies for lack of pics but the digicam is acting up.

FOR SALE
National HRO (tabletop case, plate says HRO-MX, can't see serial
number). Case has some surface rust but is complete.

Bad News: No coils; no speaker; no power supply; set has been modified
(phasing & selectivity controls have been removed) and had some tubes
replaced by miniature 9 pin types, others by octal - also has extra
tubes fitted.

Good News: All other tubes and coils are there (including the 42 audio
tube), tuning gear is complete (and appears undamaged) and turns
smoothly.

This is a good 'spares or repair' set offered for sale at US$45

TERMS
Payment is by Paypal ONLY in United States Dollars
Shipping is to lower 48 states ONLY by USPS Parcel Post, FOB McAllen
TX 78503
Shipping will be between 12 - 15th November.
Shipping rate will be USPS calculated rate plus US$5 for packaging.
Approximate shipping weight is 35lbs

Why? I am based in northern Mexico and don't have a dollar chacking
account (hence PayPal). We get to McAllen every few months for some
civilisation and to pick up the mail.

Any queries to

Thanks

Adrian

George October 30th 04 12:47 AM

Adrian,

I bought a coil or two from your last sale.

I am interested in the HRO, even if it is just for parts.

Can you give me an estimate shipped to zip 32951. I will pay by paypal
like last time.

Thanks

George K4MLB

Adrian November 3rd 04 01:53 AM

George wrote in message ...
Adrian,

I bought a coil or two from your last sale.

I am interested in the HRO, even if it is just for parts.

snip

Negotiations concluded - set has been sold to George in FL.
Thanks

Adrian