RadioBanter

-   -   FA: VARIAN TOOL SET: < 1 day + more (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/72738-fa-varian-tool-set-%3C-1-day-more.html)

Heytubeguy June 13th 05 12:57 AM

FA: VARIAN TOOL SET: < 1 day + more

Have a Varian small tool set +catalogs + tubes + more stuff being added; see
at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZheytubeguy

Tnx for looking; Heytubeguy

-ex- June 13th 05 04:37 AM

Heytubeguy wrote:

Have a Varian small tool set +catalogs + tubes + more stuff being added; see
at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZheytubeguy

Tnx for looking; Heytubeguy

Hmmm, lets see. You spam newsgroups with "coming soon" auctions, then
with current auctions and then with "one day more" notices.
Why don't you make a list for maybe one month and just post it once?
Some of us get really ****ed off about the constant reminders to "come
look at my stuff".
Just when did you decide that public discussion groups were your
personal corkboard for selling?

I'm not carping about posting ebay links - I'm carping about the manner
in which you're doing it as if I need 3 whacks across the head to look
at your stuff. Once is enough.

-Bill