RadioBanter

-   -   FS old National NC-100a (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/75560-fs-old-national-nc-100a.html)

Fred July 31st 05 08:41 PM

FS old National NC-100a

Have a very nice and all original NC-100a general coverage receiver for
sale. It is practically spotless and has all the original componets and
is in working condition. Included is the matching speaker, also in
excellent condition. I can send photo to those interested. I would
perfer pick up in the Centeral Washington state area but, will consider
shipping all at buyers expense. Price for this jewel is $350