RadioBanter

-   -   Help identifying AM transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7622-help-identifying-am-transmitter.html)

Chris Howard December 1st 04 05:38 AM

Help identifying AM transmitter

I am trying to identify a boatanchor AM transmitter.
It is a floorstanding unit, about 4 feet high
and three feet wide. It is about the size of a
BC-610.

The front is divided into three parts.
On the left and right sides are doors which
swing open revealing the bottom of tube sockets.
In the center of the front are the controls.

In the back of the cabinet is one big swing-open
door which gives access to horizontally mounted
tubes, the tops of which point toward the
back door, and large transformers.

It was black, crinkle finish. I don't remember
much about the meters and controls. I just saw it
for a few minutes. It was very heavy, probably
around 400 lbs.

--
Chris Howard YipYap.Com
Estes Park, Colorado USA