RadioBanter

-   -   Boatanchor TR Switching (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7638-boatanchor-tr-switching.html)

TW December 16th 04 06:10 PM

Boatanchor TR Switching

The 2003 ARRL Handbook shows a design by NC6A for sequenced switching
of a transverter. I have an HT-40 and SX-140 with manual
Standby/Transmit control by one from the other. Looks like the NC6A
circuit (Chapter 22) should work for variable hang-time pseudo-QSK
keying.

Comments?

Ted KX4OM

w9gb December 17th 04 02:43 AM

"TW" wrote in message
The 2003 ARRL Handbook shows a design by NC6A for sequenced switching
of a transverter. I have an HT-40 and SX-140 with manual
Standby/Transmit control by one from the other. Looks like the NC6A
circuit (Chapter 22) should work for variable hang-time pseudo-QSK
keying.

Comments?

Ted KX4OM

Look further in that same Handbook (Chapter 22?) and you should find the
Radio Adventures "Vintage Radio T/R Adapter" ... perfect for your transmit /
receive pair
http://www.radioadv.com/ham_radio_eq...ries/BK175.htm

w9gb

TW December 20th 04 12:01 AM

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 02:43:17 GMT, "w9gb"
wrote:

"TW" wrote in message
.. .
The 2003 ARRL Handbook shows a design by NC6A for sequenced switching
of a transverter. I have an HT-40 and SX-140 with manual
Standby/Transmit control by one from the other. Looks like the NC6A
circuit (Chapter 22) should work for variable hang-time pseudo-QSK
keying.

Comments?

Ted KX4OM

Look further in that same Handbook (Chapter 22?) and you should find the
Radio Adventures "Vintage Radio T/R Adapter" ... perfect for your transmit /
receive pair
http://www.radioadv.com/ham_radio_eq...ries/BK175.htm

w9gb

Will do. Back to the library, unless the 2005 Handbook I hoping for
on the 25th has it!