RadioBanter

-   -   Can anyone email me some valve data? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/76544-can-anyone-email-me-some-valve-data.html)

Richard August 17th 05 10:03 AM

Can anyone email me some valve data?

Hi. Not sure if this will work, but I'm seeking valve data on LOCTAL tubes
only.

Anyone out there have a list of LOCTAL tubes made, along with their data?

My email is:

Of course, please remove"DELETE".

Thanks.

P.S. BTW, if I had to get one, what Amercan valve data book would contain
LOCTAL data? I'm in UK and I think LOCTAL tubes are pretty much an American
tube.

Richard August 17th 05 10:17 AM

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi. Not sure if this will work, but I'm seeking valve data on LOCTAL tubes
only.

Anyone out there have a list of LOCTAL tubes made, along with their data?

My email is:

Of course, please remove"DELETE".

Thanks.

P.S. BTW, if I had to get one, what Amercan valve data book would contain
LOCTAL data? I'm in UK and I think LOCTAL tubes are pretty much an

American
tube.

At the moment I've got very limited data.

35Z3
1LA4
1LA6
1LH4
1LN5
7A6
7A7
7A8
7B5
7B6
7B7
7B8
7C5
7C6
7C7
7Y4
12B7
14A4
14A5
14A7/12B7
14B8
14C7
14F7

I think there must be more than 23 tube types in the LOCTAL range! :c)

Michael A. Terrell August 17th 05 12:11 PM

Richard wrote:

Hi. Not sure if this will work, but I'm seeking valve data on LOCTAL tubes
only.

Anyone out there have a list of LOCTAL tubes made, along with their data?

My email is:

Of course, please remove"DELETE".

Thanks.

P.S. BTW, if I had to get one, what Amercan valve data book would contain
LOCTAL data? I'm in UK and I think LOCTAL tubes are pretty much an American
tube.

Try asking on news:rec.antiques.radio+phono

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Richard August 17th 05 12:26 PM

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Richard wrote:

Hi. Not sure if this will work, but I'm seeking valve data on LOCTAL

tubes
only.

Anyone out there have a list of LOCTAL tubes made, along with their

data?

My email is:

Of course, please remove"DELETE".

Thanks.

P.S. BTW, if I had to get one, what Amercan valve data book would

contain
LOCTAL data? I'm in UK and I think LOCTAL tubes are pretty much an

American
tube.

Try asking on news:rec.antiques.radio+phono

Thanks.I've migrated to there.

Michael A. Terrell August 17th 05 05:47 PM

Richard wrote:

Thanks.I've migrated to there.

You're welcome. Its a helpful newsgroup when the village idiot isn't
there. He's the reason for my sig file and why I'm not on that group as
a regular anymore.

Chris Suslowicz August 17th 05 09:01 PM

In article ,
"Richard" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi. Not sure if this will work, but I'm seeking valve data on LOCTAL tubes
only.

Anyone out there have a list of LOCTAL tubes made, along with their data?

P.S. BTW, if I had to get one, what Amercan valve data book would contain
LOCTAL data? I'm in UK and I think LOCTAL tubes are pretty much an
American tube.

At the moment I've got very limited data.

snip list

I think there must be more than 23 tube types in the LOCTAL range! :c)

Just a few: the Wireless World/Iliffe valve data book (9th ed 1970)
shows B8B (Loctal) in the index at the back with 67 discrete pinouts!

8-)

If you're desperate, you could always run your finger down the
penultimate column on each page and note the ones that show B8B.

Best,
Chris.

--

Microsoft is not the answer, Microsoft is the question. The answer is "No."

Gregg August 18th 05 01:11 PM

Behold, Michael A. Terrell scribed on tube chassis:

Richard wrote:

Thanks.I've migrated to there.

You're welcome. Its a helpful newsgroup when the village idiot isn't
there.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I have a tube data links list here that might help. Especially Duncan's
site :-)

http://geek.scorpiorising.ca/links.html#valvedata

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"