RadioBanter

-   -   3SK73 ??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/7749-3sk73.html)

Henry Kolesnik December 31st 04 04:20 PM

3SK73 ???

I need at least one 3SK73 dual gate n channel FET to fix an old Bearcat
DX-1000 HF receiver. Any tips appreciated.
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

Scott Dorsey December 31st 04 05:54 PM

In article ,
Henry Kolesnik wrote:
I need at least one 3SK73 dual gate n channel FET to fix an old Bearcat
DX-1000 HF receiver. Any tips appreciated.

It's not in the NTE book and I don't have a data sheet on it. If you can
give me numbers, I can see what dual gate parts might match it. I have
some 3N-series stuff in the junk box here but no Japanese parts and not
much documentation for the older Japanese FETs.

Gain, transconductance, maximum voltage might be enough. This is being
used in a mixer stage, right, so the linearity isn't critical?
--scott

Bill M December 31st 04 06:31 PM

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

I need at least one 3SK73 dual gate n channel FET to fix an old Bearcat
DX-1000 HF receiver. Any tips appreciated.
tnx

MCM Electronics has 18 of them in stock at @2.16 each.

Google is your Friend!

-Bill