RadioBanter

-   -   FS Ham IV Cheap (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/77790-fs-ham-iv-cheap.html)

Charlie Hugg September 6th 05 05:50 PM

FS Ham IV Cheap

I have a CDE Ham IV Rotator for sale. It is complete with the rotator,
control unit, and copy of the manual.The control box is the Black one.
This Ham IV is going to need some work. The terminal strip on the rotator
will need replacing and the bearings will need replacing also. They are
rusted.
This one has been setting for several years. It was working at the time it
was taken down. I plugged the control unit in and nothing blew, but the dial
light is out.
Price is $125 shipped within the lower 48. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX