RadioBanter

-   -   Mil Radio Collectors- South (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/78528-mil-radio-collectors-south.html)

David Stinson September 20th 05 02:10 PM

Mil Radio Collectors- South

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't go to
Mil Radio meets in the Northeast and California.
If someone were to orgainize one in conjunction
with one of the Dallas, Texas-area hamfests,
and include a few prizes (best of show, people's choice etc.),
who would be willing to come and display and/or visit?
Can we get a hand count?
Please reply off-list. Thanks.

David Stinson October 7th 05 07:59 PM

There were five replies to this post.
Not enough interest to justify an effort.
Maybe some day.
Thanks,
David S.