RadioBanter

-   -   Tek 465B Parts (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/79081-tek-465b-parts.html)

K3HVG October 3rd 05 07:05 PM

Tek 465B Parts

Anyone needing parts for their 465B, let me know.. I might still have
them and, if so, cheap! I'd hate to just discard the remnants. I
recently cannibalized an "OK" 465 to make a very nice one out of two
units. Regards de K3HVG

K3HVG October 5th 05 05:11 PM

All parts now spoken for. I'll be letting everyone know if I have what
they needed, shortly. Looks like most who wanted certain parts will be
OK. What's left just went into the can (aluminum inner chassis and CRT
sheild.).