RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Hammarlund HQ-160 receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/79354-fs-hammarlund-hq-160-receiver.html)

Phil Nelson October 12th 05 01:56 AM

FS: Hammarlund HQ-160 receiver

For sale, Hammarlund HQ-160 general coverage receiver. $300 plus shipping.

This is a complete, all-original, unmolested (no mods) receiver. Double
conversion, 13 tubes, with slot filter, variable selectivity, flywheel
tuning, calibrator at 100 khz, antenna trimmer, and more. This one receives
on all bands and all functions are operational, as best I can tell.

You can see a photo at:

http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/HammarlundHQ-160.jpg

More photos and some additional details at:

http://antiqueradio.org/hamm02.htm

(Note that the S-200 speaker is NOT included. I am selling the receiver
only.)

I have had this receiver for about 10 years. No restoration was done because
none was needed.

This set weighs about 40 pounds on my bathroom scale. I estimate the packed
weight at 42-45 pounds, depending on what sort of box I find, amount of
packing material, etc.

My zipcode is 98072 if you want to go to usps.com and get a shipping
guesstimate.

To ask me a question, kindly go to http://antiqueradio.org/contact.htm and
click the email link.

Regards,