RadioBanter

-   -   FA:GONSET 201 Amp Huge Diagram+ mo parts (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/79419-fa-gonset-201-amp-huge-diagram-mo-parts.html)

Heytubeguy October 14th 05 02:21 PM

FA:GONSET 201 Amp Huge Diagram+ mo parts

Huge Gonset fold out schmetic diagram + other parts too; see at

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZheytubeguy

73 heytubeguy

[email protected] October 14th 05 11:05 PM

I have two 6M Gooney Boxes that I will soon be putting up for auction
on eBay, before I put them out into the trash. I consider both of them
to be in restorable condition with a little work. I even have 2 sprare
2E26 tubes that will go with them.

I really don't want to pack and ship them, so if you are interested and
live in the greater Boston area, contact me my email at
. Small bucks will take both!

Harry C.