RadioBanter

-   -   FA: Collins 51S-1 Receiver in Scrap Condition (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/80959-fa-collins-51s-1-receiver-scrap-condition.html)

nanu October 30th 05 11:11 PM

FA: Collins 51S-1 Receiver in Scrap Condition

Hello All,

There is a Collins Radio 51S-1 receiver in scrap condition
available on eBay right now. This chassis contains lots of useful
parts for Collins enthusiasts. In case anyone is interested, it is
item # 5824389211

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks.

Nanu

Don Bowey October 31st 05 12:36 AM

FA: Collins 51S-1 Receiver in Scrap Condition

On 10/30/05 3:11 PM, in article ,
"nanu" wrote:

Hello All,

There is a Collins Radio 51S-1 receiver in scrap condition
available on eBay right now. This chassis contains lots of useful
parts for Collins enthusiasts. In case anyone is interested, it is
item # 5824389211

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks.

Nanu

I bet the eBay auction where you bought it said something like....

"I'm selling this for a friend and I don't know much about radios, but it
looks real nice except for a couple missing thingys. I didn't turn it on,
so I don't know if it works, but my friend said he thought it does...."

Uncle Peter October 31st 05 02:07 AM

"Don Bowey" wrote in message news:BF8AA70A.1770B% I
bet the eBay auction where you bought it said something like....

"I'm selling this for a friend and I don't know much about radios, but

it
looks real nice except for a couple missing thingys. I didn't turn it on,
so I don't know if it works, but my friend said he thought it does...."

Probably more like "I'll make sure it is properly boxed for shipment..."