RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Drake R-4 Receiver Manual (Copy) (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/81081-fs-drake-r-4-receiver-manual-copy.html)

Michael Crestohl November 1st 05 01:23 PM

FS: Drake R-4 Receiver Manual (Copy)

Hi Gang:

I have an excellent copy of the 35 page Instruction Manual for the R L
Drake R-4 Receiver that is surplus to my needs. The cover is slightly
"wavy" and slightly blemished but the manual copy is a very good one
and is hardly distinguishable from an original. It is bound at the
top with a couple of tie wraps which makes it easy to flip through and
look at while working on the radio. I am asking $5.00 plus postage.

If interested please reply by e-mail. My address has been obscured to
try to prevent spamming.

Tnx es 73,

Michael, W1RC

w1rc*at*verizon*dot*com